Kalebh is a man of few words…most of the time.
Occasionally he will get chatty about something and we take it all in when he
does. However, one day we were driving home from a baseball game in Hobbs and
we were all so tired. It was about 1am as we were leaving Plainview. I was
doing my best to stay awake with Chad…which hardly happens…but I do try.
Anyway, Kalebh is asleep in the back and sit right up between me and Chad and
said...Ya’ll are NOT going to be happy about this…Chad and I looked back at him
and said happy about what…and Kalebh said….I stole the papers from the pigeons….and
we laugh a little and Chad said what…and Kalebh repeats himself and at this
point Chad and I realize he is talking in his sleep…So Chad says….well what did
the pigeons have to say about that….and I’m am in a total hysterical laugh….and
Kalebh says to Chad….They were noooot happy…at which point we both loose it
laughing and Kalebh looks at both of us and says…..welp I will never live this
one down…bahbhahabahh!!! Sweet Kalebh I always have lots of KK stories but
never many Kalebh so I had to blog about this so I would remember this sweet
tired boy story! So advice for the day….don’t steal the papers from the
pigeons…they might need them! And don’t sleep talk to Chad and I…..because we
will just laugh hysterically!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment