As Thanksgiving is coming I sit and think of a few different things I am wholeheartedly thankful for.
1. The people I work with. I am so thankful for those that breath life into me each day. They have walked some very exciting days with me and some very hard days with me. But, not matter the day, situation or time they have always carried me. I am thankful to work in a place that allows us to pray for each other and our students. I thank God for these people.
2. How far God has carried us. This time of year the health of my sister is always on the front of my mind. For a few different reasons. One being that so many people that have fought cancer didn't come out on the same side as Aj did...and this is the time of year she was fighting so hard. I admire her still to this day because of how much she took on and so gracefully. But, I am thankful that God saw fit to heal her. I am so thankful for her heath and that they are here with us.
3. My family Chad and I had the chance to getaway this weekend and it was such a needed break. Chad works so hard all the time and takes on any task at any time. And some times you just get beat down...that is where he was. He needed to be away and I am reminded in these times how thankful I am that God blessed me with him. And then my kiddos! Kalebh and KK bring so much laughter and joy to my life


No comments:
Post a Comment