Teachers...who ever thought I would be one? I didn't like school growing up. We moved around alot and I hated starting new schools...but, look here I am. And you want to know why...because of teachers I had.
Elementary School -- I had a few teachers in Elementary that were amazing and left lasting impacts on my life. Mr. Moore was my math teacher he was amazing, he loved school and he loved us...even if he told us we were farts one day. He left an impact on life forever and I am so thankful for him. Ms. Rodgers Kinder teacher...she loved us even if we were skunks and she was amazing...still love her to this day.
Jr. High -- I hated Jr. High I know there were teachers that I enjoyed having but there was a lady that was a coach that was always so positive and I really enjoyed being around her.
High School -- Coach Hazard would be the teacher that left the biggest impact on my life. He walked some dark days with my family and I and I will forever be thankful for his positive out look that really changed my life. Mr. Luck. He was the choir director in Artesia when we moved in the middle of my Jr. year...he was amazing and I he understood that my heart was still in Deer Park and he was so kind. Miss that man!
Teachers--I started at Lockney Elem 13 years ago...when I started there were 2 sweet ladies that took me under their wing and just loved me, helped me and mothered me. Cindy and Charlanne. They were best friends God blessed me with them so very much. I will never forget the day I dropped Kalebh off in Kinder. Cindy was waiting in my classroom with Kleenex and a hug for me. During the day she would pop her head in for a laugh and I miss her so very much. She taught me so much about life, being a mom and wife, farming, teaching but more about being a friend. She was amazing!
God, I thank you for all the Godly people you have placed in my life. I thank you for memories, I thank you for the teachers I was blessed to have. God, I have no idea where most of these teachers are but you do. I pray that you would bless their lives and love them and carry them. Teaching is sometimes a very thankless job and God I ask that you would send them some sort of encouragement today. For Mr. Luck and Cindy that have joined you Father I thank you for their lives, I thank you for who they are to me. As both of their families are still dealing with that lose I ask that you would comfort them in a way only you can. God you are so faithful and we are so thankful for your faithfulness! Help us to remember the people in our lives that have left an impact and be thankful for that gift.
Amen,


No comments:
Post a Comment